Welcome to my blog !

HELLO AND WELCOME  

I'm thrilled to have you here on my blog. This blog is devoted to examining the field of 21st-century education through the eyes of an enthusiastic learner of the English language.

Why am I blogging? 

As a student of English language teaching, I am writing because I am very interested in the connection between language education and modern teaching techniques. I use my blog as a forum to exchange information regarding 21st-century learning, including ideas, resources, and knowledge.

My goal is to provide informative material to educators, language learners, and anybody else who is interested in how education is progressing.

 I appreciate you joining me on this adventure, and I'm looking forward to our collaborative study of 21st-century learning!


Sincerely,


Pelin  Aybay 
https://world.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/giphy-copy.gif

image from here

Comments

Popular Posts